Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Adding to the stash


Finally a day off from the real job. Two doctors appointments, plus ordered new glasses. My bifocal needed to be "upgraded" Should make it easier to knit with the 0 and 1 needles.
Still have that "cold" bug going on, but felt the necessary urge to visit a yarn shop. Stitching Memories has an entryway with "sale" yarn that changes frequently, and today was my lucky day. I scored with two skeins or Noro Silk Garden for $8 and some change and a beautiful hank of Lorna' Laces sock weight for $7.
As you can see, I know have the logo for the Team USA knitting team..which I am on. I just wish I could figure out how to put it on the side like most people do. But I am new at this "blog" thing. I wouldn't want to be too good too soon.
Enough for tonight...happy knitting

No comments: