Friday, February 03, 2006

Finally Friday

Well I made it through another week of work --- only eon's left before I can retire and just knit and read.
From what I can tell, [by reading the comments on her site] the YarnHarlot was on NPR today talking about the Knitting Olympics. There are over 2500 knitters signed up at this point, and there is still a week to go. I can only imagine the loud sound of needles meeting yarn as the "games" begin. This whole Olympic knitting event has even over taken the Superbowl and Survivor!!!There is a chance for our world yet. Now if we could only replace Weapons of Destruction with Needles, Wool and Instructions. I'm taking 4 days of vacation to insure my completion. That isn't considered Perfomance Enhancement is it???
Side to Side Vest = 6 rows left plus buttons, and weaving in ends....
Tomorrow is Butterfly Shawl class...I'm on row 54

I had my FIRST comment from Geri...oh my gosh, someone found my site...guess I'll have to behave myself now.

P.S. Written in Red in honor of Women's Heart Awareness Day

2 comments:

Geri Redmond said...

Hi Linda,
Was so happy you "Finally made it to Friday" :) There was a great, and quite large group, at Handweavers Friday afternoon. Missed you!

Geri

Geri Redmond said...

Hi Linda,
Was so happy you "Finally made it to Friday" :) There was a great, and quite large group, at Handweavers Friday afternoon. Missed you!

Geri

PS need blogging lessons! Duh, here