Friday, February 03, 2006

Finally Friday

Well I made it through another week of work --- only eon's left before I can retire and just knit and read.
From what I can tell, [by reading the comments on her site] the YarnHarlot was on NPR today talking about the Knitting Olympics. There are over 2500 knitters signed up at this point, and there is still a week to go. I can only imagine the loud sound of needles meeting yarn as the "games" begin. This whole Olympic knitting event has even over taken the Superbowl and Survivor!!!There is a chance for our world yet. Now if we could only replace Weapons of Destruction with Needles, Wool and Instructions. I'm taking 4 days of vacation to insure my completion. That isn't considered Perfomance Enhancement is it???
Side to Side Vest = 6 rows left plus buttons, and weaving in ends....
Tomorrow is Butterfly Shawl class...I'm on row 54

I had my FIRST comment from Geri...oh my gosh, someone found my site...guess I'll have to behave myself now.

P.S. Written in Red in honor of Women's Heart Awareness Day

No comments: